What better way to start off your morning than with a deluxe coffee drink that takes just a mere minutes to make and saves you tons of $?!
Step 1. Gather all your ingredients. I have linked them below for you.
- Milk (I use whole, but you can use your preference)
- Caramel Syrup – linked here OR bigger size linked here
- Pump for syrup (bigger size) – linked here
- Vanilla Flavoring – linked here
- Coffee pods – linked here **GREAT DEAL FOR K CUP PODS**
- Mason Jar mug – similar ones linked here
- Small coffee cup (any you have at home)
Step 2. Add enough vanilla just to cover the bottom of the cup (about 1 tablespoon – adjust to your taste).
Step 3. Add enough ice to fill ¾ of the cup.
Step 4. Add enough milk to fill ¾ of the cup.
Step 5. Brew 6 ounces of coffee in a separate coffee cup.
Step 6. Pour hot coffee into cup with milk and vanilla.
Step 7. Add 2-3 pumps of caramel (depending on how sweet you like your coffee).
Step 8. Stir well, and enjoy!
Bunches of Blessings,
P.S. Final Product Below 🙂
Everything you need to make your own Caramel Macchiato is below. Please share and comment.